Friday, September 26, 2014

Baila Conmigo!

I'm so happy that my first chapbook, Baila Conmigo, was just published by Dancing Girl Press. A few weeks ago, Kristy Bowen, the artist/magician who created the cover asked me for a list of things I liked, and then poof! she came up with this gorgeous design that somehow captures everything on my rather lengthy list. Thanks to her for turning my little stack of poems into a work of art!

The book can be ordered online at http://dulcetshop.ecrater.com/p/20633392/baila-conmigo-linda-ferguson, and I'll have copies at my classes and other events this fall.

Speaking of classes, both the Monday and Thursday sessions of Creative Writing for Adults and Teens are starting up again soon. As always, all experience levels are welcome to join these warm, friendly groups as we write from prompts for creative inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda,

    I'm cataloging this book for my library, and would like to ask you a question that will help with the record. Would you please contact me at audrey [dot] pearson [at] yale [dot] edu? I've tried to find an email address where I could write to you directly, but haven't been able to locate one.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete