Thursday, April 8, 2021

A New Anthology from the Oregon Poetry Association!


Thank you to Dale Champlin and the Oregon Poetry Association for including my poem "Pandemic Mary" in their new anthology, /pān/dé/mïk/ 2020.

The book includes poems by some of my favorite local writers, including Dale Champlin, Suzy Harris, Sherri Levine, Carolyn Martin, Collette Tennant, Emmett Wheatfall and many others! 

I'm especially thrilled that the amazing Susan Donnelly has two poems in this collection. We met in one of my classes about three years ago, and I continue to be in awe of her image-rich writing. Congratulations to all the poets...not only on their publication, but for continuing to grapple with this crisis through their writing. 

You can click here to purchase a copy of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment